4.18.2009

Mood Swing!!!

We just got four tickets to see Eddie Vedder live at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia on June 12th!

I am freaking giddy!

My dad got me into Pearl Jam when I was like ten years old. They've been a favorite of his since their first album, but he's never been to see them and has always wanted to. I distinctly remember, about 15 years ago, him describing a dream about being at a PJ concert and having Eddie pull him up on stage.

They're also BF and my favorites. He's seen them eight or nine times and I saw them for the first (and second) time last summer.

It's going to be so awesome to see EV solo and really awesome to be able to take my dad!

Yay!!

Also, the migraine (all but) went away - so the day has taken a major turn for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment