1.23.2009

Jesus Christ!

I wish I could tell you all about the crazy week I'm having. Unfortunately, I probably shouldn't let anything slip prematurely. None of it is regarding my health (or lack thereof), but just about everything else in my life feels like it's changing every day. Some of it is very good. Some of it is puzzling. Some of it is heart wrenching; a person very close to me has been diagnosed with cancer and is not expected to recover. It's like last week got poured into a martini shaker and mixed thoroughly.

I'll have more to say about all of this cryptic crap as soon as we make some firm decisions and let some people in the real world know about them. Wouldn't want anyone who needs to know to read it here before I have the chance to let them know in person. It's killing me though. I'm a pretty open book and I like it that way, but sometimes I put the cart before the horse and end up embarrassing myself.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love martinis, but your version of one doesn't sound very good. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much stuff. If it's not health we are dealing with, it's personal issues, and then it gets even worse when both are in the mix! Anyway, you'll be in my thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete